Friday, January 6, 2012

The Soundtrack of My Life

There's a Facebook game going on that I'm really into right now. The rules are as follows:
1) find out the song that was #1 the week you were born.
2) find that song on YouTube.
3) post that video on your wall without shame.



I found my song for the week I was born, but now I'm looking for an excuse to search for and share some Billboard #1 hits from the other "important events" in my life. So here are five #1 singles that really take me back......


1. The week I was born:
Genesis - Invisible Touch (1986)



2. The week I graduated from kindergarten:
Kris Kross - Jump (1992)



3. The week I first went to the orthodontist:
Elton John - Candle in the Wind 1997 (1997)





4. The week I had backstage passes to a Weird Al concert:
Vertical Horizon - Everything You Want (2000)





5. The week Aaron asked me a question... in Central Park, no less:
Jay-Z and Alicia Keys - Empire State of Mind (2009)





Leave me some fun ones from your life in the comments! Or on Facebook!


<"

No comments:

Post a Comment